Wednesday 22 May 2013

May 19th, 2013

One Thousand Gifts

1. We had a baby dedication at our worship gathering on Sunday. I love hearing how people desire to raise their kids in a Christ centered home. 

2. Dave's message today spoke to my heart as I'm feeling hurt and unloved by some people in my life. I don't have a heart of love at all toward them and I am desperately needing to work on that. This was yet another reminder today to not give up but to continue to show love even when I don't feel loved in return. I want the love that I have for people to be so evident and different that it can only come because I have the love of my Heavenly Father in me. I want to reflect Him.

3. Tonight at dinner the kids were crazy... I love that already we can be silly together and just enjoy being a family!


No comments: