Wednesday 15 May 2013

April 13th, 2013

One Thousand Gifts

1. Today I met with Becky. She is the lead on the ministry for women that I want to get involved it. Loved meeting with her and hearing her heart of love! Still not sure exactly how I am going to be involved but I am for sure going to find where I fit! One thing she told me was to print off a letter and mail it to my MP because there is a lot going on in the area of prostitution in Canada right now. I challenge everyone who reads this to print of the letter in the URL I’ll attach and mail it to your MP. We need to be a voice for these women! http://www.defenddignity.ca/mp-letter/

2. Great dinner with Matt and Justine! The boys were boys and played mini stick hockey in the living room! 

3. Safety on our way home. Drove tonight on the worst roads we have ever been on! 


No comments: