Wednesday 15 May 2013

May 11th, 2013

One Thousand Gifts


1. We were so blessed today by our family. People brought gifts for Jackson and because of that we are going to be able to get zoo passes this year! 

2. Felt so grateful for my backyard and house again. Hosted the party and it was so nice to be able to spread out, have room for the kids to play and several places for people to chat. I am SO excited to be able to host more and more in the years to come!

3. A great afternoon hanging out with my sister. I rarely get time to spend with her without my kids. I love my kids but time without them is important too! She helped my pick a dress for an upcoming wedding, and we just got to visit uninterrupted. 


For how smile-y this guy usually is today we didn't get ANY smiles from him... So I picked a picture that he was stuffing his face! :-) He sure loved the cakepops!

No comments: