Wednesday 22 May 2013

May 17th, 2013

One Thousand Gifts

1. One year ago today my favorite little boy entered this world. I am so blessed by him and the joy that he brings to our home. He always gives his smiles freely and his crooked grin and mischievous eyes always remind me of the adventures that are coming! 

2. New found traditions! - Today Chris and I decided, 'officially', that on our kid's birthday's he will stay home a bit later than normal and we will do a special family breakfast. This will make their birthday's always exciting even if their parties have to be on another day! I'm so thankful for a daddy who makes his kids first priority!

3. Had a nice visit today with my grandparents before my grandma jets off to Malaysia. (Have to confess there was some jealousy when we talked about it! :-) I love that my grandparents can be apart of my kids lives. 


Same first birthday experience as his mommy.

No comments: