Wednesday 15 May 2013

May 12th, 2013

One Thousand Gifts


1. Today I am reminded of what a gift it is to be a mom. I love my two kiddos that make me a mommy. Riley is such a ball of energy and she knows what she wants. I love that she is remembering what we are telling her about Jesus. I can see her desire to know more about him already and we pray everyday that she will seek him with her whole life. Jackson is such a fun boy. I love his infectious smile and the laugh that he has. He is growing so fast and I can’t wait to see who he will become!

2. Went outside my comfort zone today and introduced myself to two of our neighbors! Excited to get to know them more and hope that the kids around here can be friends for my kids! So thankful we finally have neighbors that we can know!

3. Got our zoo passes today and spent the afternoon together. Chris and I loved watching our kids get so excited about the animals!


Best shot I got of all three of my favorite people!

No comments: