Wednesday 22 May 2013

May 18th, 2013

One Thousand Gifts

1. Went to my brother - in - laws wedding today. It was very beautiful and I always love hearing the unique vows at weddings! Chris and I are about to celebrate 5 years together and the whole day reminded me of our wedding day. I'm so thankful that Chris and I were so committed to honoring our vows and despite the tough stuff we have, and will come across, we are both 100% committed to each other!

2. My sister gave up her Saturday to come and watch our kids while we went to the reception. I'm so thankful for a sister who loves being an auntie so much and seeks time to build relationships with my kids!

3. My biggest fan. - I know that almost every 3rd day I'm picking something about Chris that is a 'gift' to me, but seriously, he is the best! I can always count on him to take my side, to love me, to defend me, to cry with me... I'm so glad that he can be my biggest fan!


No comments: