Friday 4 January 2013

January 4th, 2013

One Thousand Gifts

Today I am challenged to find:

A gift old, new and blue

1. The promise of the faithfulness of Christ
2. Time with Riley decorating a new cup she got after Christmas
3. Watching the sunrise with Riley and hearing her say all the colors she saw. "Bue, Yeo, Ringe, Puple."


Read something else today, guess I decided simply learning how to count my blessings was not enough to take on this year. My husband Chris and I have decided we are going to memorize Romans chapter 1,8 and 12. So excited to have something like this to do together. Will remind me of my quizzing days. I have found it so tough since then to be motivated about scripture memorization, however, I am constantly reminded how important it is. I will give updates on how my memorization is going throughout the year. 
I'm at the point where I am not content with where my relationship with God is anymore and I am so desiring to see it grow, but that means I need to get off my butt and do something about it. I hope that 2013 is a year that I see God in a new way, I learn more about who he is, a year where I become so much more aware and grateful, a year where not only myself, but everyone around me can see how my amazing Father has transformed me, a year where I can influence others and learn to love more... I want to be TRANSFORMED!


No comments: